Red Cherry ShrimpRegular price $4.49
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A Red Cherry Shrimp can be a great little freshwater shrimp to add to an aquarium. Their bright red color really adds beauty to a tank, especially one loaded with live green aquarium plants and black gravel or substrate. Cherry Shrimp are natives of Taiwan.
- Temperature: 65°-75°F (18.3°-23.8°C)
- Chlorine/chloramines: 0 ppm (very toxic for shrimp)
- Ammonia/Nitrite: 0 ppm
- Nitrate: 20 ppm
- pH: 6.2-8.0
- GH: 4-8 dGH (66.7-133.4 ppm)
- KH: 3-15 dKH (53.6-268.3 ppm)
- Best in groups of 6 or more
- No minimum tank size